Monday, January 31, 2011

Biking, Surfing, Dreamworld

This past week has been a great one.  I bought a cheap bike that actually is really nice.  Biking everywhere makes me feel like it is summer all the time. :)  I also bought a used surf board from a new friend.  I have a bunch of friends who are really good at surfing so they have been teaching me.   The only problem with learning from experienced surfers is that they tell you "just go for it duuuude."  So I did just that....  haha I have gotten better, but I have definitely had a few crazy wipe outs.  It really does feel like slow motion when you are being thrown around underneath the water.  No worries... :)

I finished the week by going to a theme park with a bunch of friends; Dreamworld.  There is a special deal where you can buy a 4 month unlimited pass to for Dreamworld and Waterworld for only $60.  I am definitely going to get my moneys worth with that deal.  Both parks are huge!  Extremely fun. :) 

So in the end, I have no complaints.  I have a blessed life!
One of the best rides ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment