Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Classes

Classes are terrific so far!  Yesterday I had 7 hours of class which was a struggle, but it allows me to have a three day week every week.  The teachers are very educated about what they are teaching.  It is hard to tell how difficult the classes are going to be, but I look forward to finding out.  One of the funny experiences I had was in my Advertising and Sales class.  The teacher was talking about inappropriate advertisements and she actually went on to show us all of these advertisements.  I was shocked with some of them!  It is crazy what some people think is appropriate in other countries.  Wow!  I must admit some of them were funny. (sorry this was a boring post, but I am talking about classes so it is kind of deserving)

No comments:

Post a Comment