Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introduction to my first blog

Sooooo blogging...  I must confess that I am new at this, but I figured this would be a great way to communicate with everyone while also helping me reflect on this amazing opportunity.  Every day here in Australia has presented me with something different than the "usual" and I want to make sure that I never take any of it for granted.  Most of my blogs will probably be short and sweet, but hopefully you will enjoy hearing about some of my experiences.  I will try to share the entertaining, funny, meaningful, and embarrassing stories.  If you are reading any of this, I want you to know that you mean the world to me and I am grateful for all the support.  Please keep me in your prayers and I will try to make a few posts a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment