Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twelve apostles (Great Ocean Road)

This last weekend I was lucky enough to travel to Melbourne.  While in Melbourne, four of us decided to rent a car and drive the Great Ocean Road.  This is a road that literally goes along the ocean all the way until you get to the Twelve Apostles at the end.  This was one of the most beautiful drives I have ever experienced.  We were constantly pulling the car over just to try and soak in the amazing view.  After five hours of driving, we arrived at the Twelve Apostles.  The Twelve Apostles are basically twelve huge rocks that are surrounded by water.  It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.  No picture can even do it justice.  This experience just reminded me of how amazing the world really is.  I am so blessed to be experiencing things like this.

Shout out to my little sis Janelley!  I wish you could have come on this trip to help take amazing pictures!  Love ya



No comments:

Post a Comment