Sunday, March 6, 2011

A few things I love about Australia...

·         The WEATHER!!!  (90 degrees every day without a cloud in the sky)
·         The people (everyone is extremely nice!  I decided that there is no one in the world nicer than an Australian Christian!  Christians are nice and Australians are nice so when you combine them, wow!)
·         Elevation church is definitely a blessing.
·         The ocean and the beach (surfing, swimming, body boarding, running, and laying on the beach)
·         I definitely fancy the Australian way of communicating.  I am going to attempt to bring back some Australian lingo.
·         The nights here are a perfect temperature.  So relaxing.
·         I have met friends from literally all around the world.
·         Bandannas
·         No one here asks me why I am so tan!  I really appreciate this.
·         Subway! (It is definitely nice to occasionally get a nice big foot long from Subway.  Even if they don’t have the $5 foot long.)
·         The night life!  Except I must confess that I don’t have the endurance of a true Australian.  I still enjoy my sleep way too much.  Although I have seen the sun rise at the end of a great night.  (Eli’s birthday!!)
·         Hillsong!  (I am so excited to go to their church in a couple weekend!) 
·         Movie nights in varsity shores
·         Late night hot tub
·         Rugby
·         SINGLETS!!!!

Shout out to all my future roommates in "the cabin" next year!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment